Specific Promotional Rules
Sign up today and get 5% cashback on cash bets over your first 60 days (“Promotion”).
theScore Bet is offering a special cashback offer to new users. This Promotion is subject to our Promotional Terms and Conditions (“Promotion Terms”), which can be viewed here https://thescore.bet/legal/promo-terms, and the following:
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Participants must be physically located in the state of New Jersey
- Participants must have a Social Security Number
- Participants must download theScore Bet and successfully sign up for an account (“Qualifying Action”) either on or after Thursday, July 16, 2020 (“Promotion Start Date”) to be eligible to receive the “Bonus” (as defined below)
- The “Bonus” is a maximum earnable cashback amount of $2,500. The Bonus will unlock into cash at a rate of 5% (“Cashback Rate”) of the wagered amount on cash bets at greater than -300 odds (e.g. -200 odds or +200 odds would qualify)
- Participants will have 60 days from the date they receive the Bonus (“Cashback Period”) to unlock the Bonus balance into cash by placing cash bets
- Any Bonus balance that remains locked at the end of the Cashback Period will be forfeited
- Participants may opt-out of the Bonus at any time
- Any Bonus balance that remains locked after opting-out of the Bonus will be forfeited
- Participants who cash out of any wager that was used to unlock the Bonus will have the corresponding amount of unlocked Bonus revert back from cash to the Bonus balance
- That amount may be unlocked again by placing a cash bet while the Cashback Period is still active
- Offer may only be redeemed once
- Offer may not be combined with any other offers
- Free Bets received from other promotions may not be used to unlock the Bonus
For more information, please see our guide on Bonuses.
RESPONSIBLE GAMING: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-GAMBLER. Please visit the Patron Protection and Responsible Gaming page at https://thescore.bet/rg for more information.