A game being played at a neutral venue will have a (N) displayed in the line after the team names. In this case, since neither team is playing at home, both teams are playing in an away matchup.
Articles in this section
- Can I use theScoreBet in Canada?
- Can I use theScore Bet on Android?
- Do I need theScore Media App to use theScore Bet?
- Do you offer VIP accounts for high-level players?
- Does theScore Bet have deposit limits?
- How can I find out if theScore Bet is available in my state?
- How do free bets work?
- How do I add my favorite teams?
- How do I log-in with Face/TouchID?
- How do I self-exclude?