Sports gaming is a fun activity for many people, and playing responsibly is the best way to ensure the experience is enjoyable. Setting limits is an important step, but responsible gaming is also knowing when to stop. Self Exclusion allows you to block yourself from placing bets for a predetermined amount of time. You can take a one year or five year break from playing if you feel that setting limits isn’t enough to control the time or money you are spending on sports gaming. To self-exclude, follow these steps:
1. Tap the Profile icon in the top-right corner with the silhouette of a person. You should see a dollar amount next to this icon which represents your current balance.
2. Select ‘Responsible Gaming’ from the account menu.
3. Select ‘Self Exclusion’ at the bottom of the list.
4. Carefully read and understand the explanation and tap ‘Continue’ to select the length of your Self Exclusion.
If you recognize any of the following signs in your behaviour, you may want to consider self-exclusion:
- Feelings of stress, anxiety, or depression as a result of gambling losses
- Your work, home, or personal life being negatively affected by gambling habits
- An unstable financial situation as a direct result of gambling
- Relying on gambling to support yourself financially, emotionally, etc.
Please visit the following link for more information or to add yourself to the New Jersey Casino Self-Exclusion Program. Doing so will prevent you from engaging in internet gaming anywhere in the state of New Jersey.
If you have any questions or concerns about playing responsibly please reach out to our Customer Support Team at 1 (855) 916-0077, email@example.com, or via the chat feature in the app. We are always available to help.