PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Revised: August 16, 2019
RESPONSIBLE GAMING: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-GAMBLER. Please visit the Patron Protection and Responsible Gaming page at http://thescore.bet/help/rg for more information.
1. ELIGIBILITY. To be eligible for a Promotion, at the time and date of entry:
(c) You must be at least the legal gambling age in the jurisdiction in which you reside;
(d) You must be physically located within the jurisdiction in which the Promotion is offered;
(e) You are not an employee, director, officer, or contractor of any of the following: theScore Bet, its affiliates and related companies, its service providers, advertising or promotional agencies, Darby Development, LLC, and the New Jersey Thoroughbred Horsemen’s Association; or (b) a member of the immediate family (defined as parents, siblings, children and spouse, regardless of where they live) or household (whether related or not) of any of the above persons; and
(f) You must meet all additional eligibility requirements set forth in the Rules of the Promotion.
2. PROMOTION START AND END TIMES. Each Promotion will start and end as described in the
Rules applicable to such Promotion (“Promotion Period”). Entries received before or after the Promotion Period are void. theScore Bet’s system is the official time-keeping device for each Promotion. Subject to applicable law and/or any required regulatory approval, theScore Bet reserves the right to adjust any of the dates and/or time frames stipulated in the Rules for a Promotion to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance with the Rules and Promotion Terms.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE. To participate in a Promotion, during the Promotion Period, subject to eligibility, you may visit the Services and follow the instructions in the Rules. All Promotions are limited to one (1) per person. To ensure that the Promotion is limited to one (1) per person, theScore Bet reserves the right to permit only one (1) person per household address, IP address, email address, telephone number, device ID, payment account (debit, credit, or other payment methods) or shared computer to participate.
4. PROMOTION ADMINISTRATION. theScore Bet hereby reserves the right to amend, suspend, or
terminate any Promotion at any time with or without prior notice or consent. Administration of Promotions are at the sole discretion of theScore Bet. Any questions relating to eligibility, these Promotion Terms, the Rules, or the Promotion will be resolved at theScore Bet’s sole discretion and its decision will be final and binding with respect thereof.
5. PRIVACY. By participating in a Promotion, you acknowledge and agree that any personal
6. RELEASE AND PUBLICITY. YOU AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THESCORE BET AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN A PROMOTION. YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER THESCORE BET NOR ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS ARE LIABLE FOR INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM PARTICIPATION IN A PROMOTION AND ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION AND USE OF THE BONUS OR BENEFITS OF A PROMOTION. THESCORE BET IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL OR OTHER ERROR IN THE PUBLICATION OF THE OFFER OR ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION OR IN THE ANNOUNCEMENT THEREOF.
8. GENERAL. theScore Bet assumes no responsibility for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human or technical in nature, or for damaged, lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries; technical, hardware, software, electronic or telephone failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; fraudulent, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by theScore Bet, the entrants, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in a Promotion; or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions or downloading, that may limit, delay or prevent an entrant’s ability to participate in a Promotion. theScore Bet reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a Promotion and award bonuses or benefits claimed up to the time of termination or suspension should virus, bugs or other causes beyond theScore Bet’s control, unauthorized human intervention, malfunction, computer problems, phone line or network hardware or software malfunction, which, in the sole opinion of theScore Bet, corrupt, compromise or materially affect the administration, fairness, security or proper participation of a Promotion.
All participation of a Promotion are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. theScore Bet reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to theScore Bet, including, without limitation, valid government issued photo identification) to participate in a Promotion. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of theScore Bet in a timely manner may result in disqualification in participating in a Promotion.
If it is discovered by theScore Bet that any person has or has attempted to: (i) participate more than the maximum number of times permitted under the Rules for a Promotion, and/or (ii) use multiple names, identities and/or Accounts to participate in a Promotion, then he/she may be disqualified from the Promotion, all of his/her entries voided, and his/her Account(s) terminated.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SERVICE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF A PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THESCORE BET RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
All decisions of theScore Bet, its agents and representatives are final and binding without right of appeal in all matters relating to a Promotion.