Please note that in order to withdraw funds from your account you MUST have uploaded your government issued ID prior to withdrawing.
- If you choose to withdraw funds from your theScore Bet account, you will need to access your ‘Wallet’ in the ‘My Account’ section.
- Select ‘Withdrawal’.
- On the ‘Withdrawal’ page you will see your total account balance and be prompted to enter the amount that you wish to withdraw.
- Next you will select the ‘Withdrawal method’ and tap Continue. Follow the steps provided and when the transaction is complete you will see a confirmation page with a Transaction ID.
- All withdrawal requests will be processed within 72 hours. You will be able to see your request under Pending Transactions.
- Please note that in order to withdraw funds from your account you MUST have uploaded your government issued ID prior to withdrawing.
Withdrawals can take 1-3 business days to complete depending on the withdrawal method selected.
If you experience any issues or have questions regarding the withdrawal methods available to you, please contact customer support at email@example.com.